Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Unoriginal Blog Names

I will soon write a post on why I think the scriptural notion that there's nothing new under the sun is mistaken (in a non-trivial way, honest) but for now that thesis has suffered a startling setback. Apparently there's another blog out there with the same title as this nascent one--though it seems that it (like 9 out of 10 blogs) has failed in its first year. Now, I didn't deliberate for an extended period of time on the title but I figured it was original enough to stand a chance at getting a unique url. Not so. Still, despite this ironic turn of events, I think my thesis can be salvaged, but that's for another time. Maybe I should have gone for UnProfessional Dilettante (...peel the onion). Is it too late to stop now?

I'd just like to lament the fact that I've had to abandon at least three hyperlink ideas in the above paragraph because youtube has let me down.

No comments: